Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Deutchland in Memory (PART 2)

Hannover,German

The 10 days visiting in Germany & France had give me a lot of experience especially about the culture and the comparison of the technology between Malaysia & Europe country.Continued from the part 1,at here I must admit that even though Europe is more advanced from their technology,but from their culture,I mean ("budaya & lifestyle"),If we don't have the "self defence" (for Muslim-kekuatan iman"),we should get into many problems.
Doner Kebab ( makanan popular di kalangan rakyat Malaysia di German)

Yes,of course,as far as the matter concern about the self desire to survival ,I also have the same spirit when I'm visiting the Germany last time.Its all about my independence and also my team.We visiting the country which is the communication had been our largest difficulty to interact with the local people.Even though all the planning had been organized carefully, sometimes it depends on our luck.At some place,such as Heilderberg , at there,we doesn't have the guide to travel around.But with the spirit to survive,we all manage to handle it even though it is such a exhausted journey.We have to bring our self the "German Dictionary" to communicate with people because at there, the English communication is not as good as Malaysia....hehehe. I mean here is they prefer to use their own language.But at least I learns something.

Mercedes SLK



Talking about the technology,the most interesting part is during my visit to Museum Naturkunde at Berlin and the Mercedes-Benz Museum in Stuttgart.Europe museum is very interactive and what I can say about it,it is USER FRIENDLY in computer terms.All of its element in the museum used the modern technology which make me change my perception on the museum.My mind set always that the museum is very boring as it shows only the historical things.But at there,the museum combine the historical element with the modern technology to make it INTERACTIVE.So,the conclusion here is,the computer elements nowadays,such as Internet,web technology,software and all about the computer sciences,it can make profit to all of the people around the world and change the negative perception on something that is not interesting.
Mercedes-Benz Museum


Danke! ( Thank You )
Morgan ( Morning )

1 comment:

mohad said...

salam.. apa khabar..