Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sharing is Loving

Pelikan Company in Hannover

Assalammualaikum w.b.t and good day to everyone....

Regarding about sharing our experience , here, i will share my experience while i were in the journey in Germany on 28/6/2008 - 6/7/2008.It is my memorable experience while it is my first time that I going to oversea under the name of Universiti Malaysia Pahang and as one of the Faculty of Computer System and software engineering's student.


It is not about being proud of myself ,but I believe in my destiny, that even though we are "just" a diploma student, we should not think that our friends who are still pursuing their degree is more educated, more creative and have the ability to join the grand events and can handle the public speaking more powerful than ourself.What we should believe is,we are the same when we are selected to get into the university and we should start our best while we are in the University.


Okay,now,let's start with my experience regarding to what we can do with the internet technology nowadays.To be honest, to organized the international visit is quiet though for me and my team.But....,I think without the Internet technology nowadays,it will be more difficult for us or maybe the program is just our dreams for the next few years.We start to deal with the embassy in Germany and France in just a minute by using the e-mail.Now,to you see how Internet also help us to go around the world??

The next things is while we are still on Malaysia before the departures to the Germany on 28/6/2008, we just booked our BUS TICKET,TRAIN TICKET and also the HOSTEL in Berlin just using the Internet!.Actually,to be honest,even though myself is the computer student while my team members who made the booking is from Faculty of Mechanical,I still not believe how the Europe country have implement the Bus Ticket Online around the world especially for the tourist.!!We just pay the deposit by using credit card and the balance while we arrive at the Haupbanhhoff (in German ) --> means ( main station ).


The next thing I want to share is about the Public Transport System in Germany.What I heard from the local people at Germany,the conclusion that I can made is German has the MOST SYSTEMATIC PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IN THE WORLD.Not just the physical of the transport, but the connection with the Internet.When we want to buy the bus ticket, we just go the machine that is more likely like a computer,then we insert the data such as when we want to go,then,the computer will generated the search engine and come out with the result which bus we should take included the connection between out of Europe such as Paris and etc...and just put the coins and we get the ticket to across around the Europe!!See....,its all Internet technology.

I think that all for my experience for PART 1.Actually ,there's a lot of experience that I want to share,but wait for PART 2....hehehe.Assallammualaikum...

1 comment:

mohad said...

salam...apa khabar...