Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Time in Cameron HIghlands....,


On 17th August,Sunday at 4.00AM,abg Nazri fetch afiq and me at the UMP bus stop.It was so early in the morning we have to wait at the bus stop and of course the night before, I wake up all the night even though I feel sooooooo sleepy...hehe.


We are going to Cameron Highlands to survey the place that we will organise a program at there.Abg Nazri drive the Four Wheel drive Pajero even though I thought that we will take a Perdana V6 UMP...hehe.But,I think,Pajero is the best choice after all after we take such along journey to the Cameron.

CLUB IN-SMARTIVE in collaboration with Office of the Vice-Chansellor will organising one project which is "PROJEK SEMAIAN KASIH".This is a community service activity and insyallah,if this program successful on 12-14 September 2008 later, it will be a long term project with Org Asli community around Pahang.I hope that this program will bring IN-SMARTIVE
a new platform to be known as one of the great community club.At the end of Spetember,I will not be as a President of this club anymore and I think my contribution to this club is not enough yet.So,before end of September, I need to work harder so that it will give me memorable memory with this club.


Enough of that,at Cameron Highlands we stay at Sri Pahang Rest House.It is the first time I'm going to Cameron Highlands.It is a very nice place...,and of course a little bit cold at there..hehe.Our journey continue in the "Cameron Jungle"..hehe.It is hard to explain how our experience while going into the place by using the path that is not being used by any people anymore even though the orang Asli.YES!WE lost in the jungle because we take the wrong path...huhu.Alhamdulillah,we found some village at the end of the road and........,fuh.I don't know how to explain it...,hehe.ANyway,let just took at this photo.

BOH Tea Plantation

Off-Road
With Ibu Nor,Sri Pahang Rest House ( Former Pegawai KEMAS di Cameron)

With Abg Nazri and Abg Wan (Special Officer to the Vice Chansellor)



View from Sri Pahang


Orang Asli di Pos Telanok

2 comments:

law said...

huhuhu..nmpk mcm enjoy jgk perjalanan itu..agak mencabar jlnnya...pas2 leh plk jln2 sekitar cameron..

Abg Fairul Syarmil said...

huhu....,kalo pegi sendiri baru tahu mcm mana mencabar rasanya.,mungkin akan timbul keinsafan dalam hati betapa beruntungnya kita hidup berdekatan dengan bandar nie :)